Principal- Matthew Geraci
Assistant Principal- Sandi Gautreau
1. St. Jude Dress Down: Deadline to pay is Tuesday, September 27th. Students donating a minimum of $2 may dress down on Wednesday, September 28th following the guidelines in the student agenda. NO refunds. All proceeds will be combined with DTHS St. Jude fundraising efforts and submitted directly to St. Jude. Please pay online at https://apsb.
2. Dippin Dots Day: Here's the scoop! The deadline to PREorder Dippin' Dots is on Friday, September 30th. Dippin' Dots Day will be on Friday, October 7th (after lunch) for PREorders ONLY. CHOOSE QUANTITY OF ONLY ONE FLAVOR AT A TIME AND ADD IT TO CART THEN MAKE NEXT QTY/FLAVOR SELECTION. NO REFUNDS! Please pay online at https://apsb.
3. SPORTS- Season Tickets will be available for purchase online for each sport. (ONLY for home games).
o Volleyball: Tuesday, September 27th PVM has a bye
Tuesday, October 4th Central at PVM Game begins at 5:00PM (Bracelets are sold at the gate $5 Adults and $2 child/student)
Football: Thursday, September 29th PVM has a bye
October 6th PVM at Central Middle Kickoff at 5:00PM (Entrance fees are collected at the gate $5 Adults and $2 child/student).
4. Benchmarks: Wednesday, October 5th ELA/Math, Thursday, October 6th Science/Social Studies.
5. Quarter One Ends: Friday, October 7th.
6. Fall Break: NO SCHOOL October 10th & 11th
7. Tuesday, October 18th:
· Early Dismissal at 11:30AM
· Club Day
· PBIS Day
8. Pink Out Day: DATE CHANGE Students donating a minimum of $2 may dress down on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19TH in a pink shirt with uniform pants. Pink hats are also welcomed. Free Dress guidelines in the student agenda must be followed. NO refunds. Proceeds directed to Woman’s Hospital for Cancer. Donations must be made by Tuesday, October 18th.
9. Coffee Label Collections: The homeroom with the most donations will be awarded a prize in December, and another awarded in May. Donations are accepted now through May 15th, 2023. Drop off location is the library. Any Community Coffee product labels are accepted. NO refunds. Payment deadline is
10. Report Cards Go Home: Monday, October 24th
11. Red Ribbon Week: Monday, October 24 through Friday, October 28th
12. Spirit Shirt Sales: PVM’s athletic department is selling long sleeved, dry fit shirts as a fundraiser. If you would like to purchase one (Adult S-XL), please order online and write your size in the notes or on your receipt. A limited stock is available to disburse but an additional order will be placed.
13. Grades In PowerSchool: If you have questions about how to login to PowerSchool, please contact our librarian, Annie Sibille (firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-391-6307).
14. Anyone can apply for free/reduced meals for the 2022-2023 school year. Go to www.MySchoolApps.com to apply.
15. Online Payments:
· PE UNIFORMS and PVM Fees: https://apsb.
· Cafeteria Payments: Go to MySchoolBucks.com
· Free Lunch Applications: www.
PLEASE CHECK OUR FOUND ITEMS: Silver ring with stones found (Items posted here are small items or usually valuable items that are found on campus and turned into the office to be claimed. Clothing and other items will be located on the stage in the café or gym.